Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Work Friendly Wednesday - Contrary Polish Creeping Moss

It's Wednesday again! I went on a bit of a shopping spree so I have a bunch of different work friendly polishes that I can't wait to show you in the coming weeks. Today I'm featuring Contrary Polish Creeping Moss.

Contrary Polish is an indie brand based in the US. Their signature style is a subtle shimmery finish in a range of beautiful understated colours. This makes most of their releases perfect for work.

Creeping Moss is a murky olive brown with pink and copper shimmer flecks. I used 2 coats in this swatch. You can see some bald patches under the bright light, but they're not visible in normal lighting. The formula was smooth and easy to apply.



I bought this for AU$10.90 from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Contrary Polish is also available from Llarowe and Shoppe Eclecticco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...