Friday, May 3, 2013

Soap & Glory Hand Food Review

As you probably know, my cuticles are sorted with LUSH Lemony Flutter. But I've been searching for the perfect hand cream for a while now, and I think I've finally found a close contender.

Soap & Glory is a fun brand with really cute product names like One Night Tanned (bronzing lotion) and Night in Shining Armour (night cream). I'm such a sucker for pretty packaging as well, so I really stood no chance in resisting picking up this hand cream as I was passing the Soap & Glory display at Myer the other week.

Whoever said you shouldn't judge a book by its cover is a complete liar.


Soap & Glory Hand Food claims to be a "non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow." Marshmallow, huh? Looking through the ingredients, I can't find anything that resembles marshmallows, but I can see a bunch of other great ingredients like the aforementioned shea butter, macadamia oil, grape seed oil and sweet almond oil. They're right at the top of the list too, which is always good.


The best thing about this hand cream is that it's non-greasy. It's rich and moisturising, so you only need a small amount, but it sinks in very quickly without leaving behind any residue. I can stop at a red traffic light, whack this on, and have my hands dry and on the steering wheel ready to go by the time the light turns green. That's like, 60 seconds! This fact alone propels it to almost HG status for me.

The scent is probably the closest claim to marshmallow this hand cream has. It's a sweet scent, but not overpowering, with a bit of a fruity edge as well. It's hard to describe, but it's so yummy I could eat it.



I picked this up from Kit Cosmetics in the travel size for $5.95, and it's also available in a full size tube for $11.95.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...