Saturday, December 22, 2012

Aussie Christmas Challenge 11/13 - Gold

I've been falling a bit behind with these Aussie Christmas Challenges due to a combination of being really busy, and laziness. But mostly laziness. Isn't it amazing how little time you actually have to do anything when you're working? I went through this thought process when I finished high school - I thought, heck yeah, now that I'm just working 9-5 and don't have to do assignments I'll have heaps of time to be all productive! Yeah, right. And then I went to uni, finished a 3 year degree and went through the whole thing all over again. And here I am, sitting on the couch watching MTV and writing this post, pretending to be really busy.

I borrowed this mani idea from More Nail Polish for today's Gold theme. I used a base of Gloss n Sparkle Above Deck (review post coming soon!) with a gradient of Lynnderella Golden Rules. Unfortunately the sun wouldn't come out to play so I couldn't take a fabulous holo shot.





I really love this mani. I want to wear it on Christmas day but we're heading down to Melbourne for Christmas with my boyfriend's family. That means I can't wear glitter because I need to be able to change my polish without using litres of acetone. What manis do you do when you're travelling?

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo beautiful! The color of your base is something that needs to make its way into my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above Deck is such a pretty colour, you definitely need it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...